ATOS patch notes #6
Today patch is targeted at fixing some of the issues that have been reported with dungeons, specifically when entering an exiting there was a bug that mishandled the player positioning. This has now been resolved. Today I re-worked the players camera to be a little more fluid in its movement, and not as rigid as before.
We have some great new additions coming up so look out for those!
Version 1.1.38 (21-5-14)
• Added new fall back to dungeon generation to prevent crashes
• Increased number of dungeons generated in the world by 5
• Fixed bug with some gui items being click able when not visible
• Fixed lag associated with the first 10 seconds when starting a new game
• Re-designed the camera to now work much more ‘fluid’ and less strict in its movement, try running and stopping!
• Fixed potential bug in map generation loop that could stall the game
• Found and fixed cause of some dungeons being completely back and empty
• Fixed bug when entering and exiting dungeons that the players position could be lost
• Fixed bug where dungeon entrance could sometimes
• Fixed bug with pause menu trying to draw even when the window did not have focus causing a crash
• Reduced floor tile ‘flashing’, still not fully resolved
That is all for today,